Все для тех, кому нужен английский язык!

Развлечения и отдых

Общение | Конкурсы | Афиша | Коллекции | Копилка

Форум | Ищу репетитора | Разговорные клубы

28 Март 2024, 12:24

Добро пожаловать, Гость.

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы оставить сообщение.
Начало Помощь Поиск Правила форума Войти Регистрация
forum.englishteacher.ru  |  Английский язык  |  Грамматика и трудности перевода (Модераторы: А. Л., A.K.L.)  |  Транскрипт Why I like Shenzhen so much (Jan van der Aa) « предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Страниц: [1] Ответ Печать
Автор Тема: Транскрипт Why I like Shenzhen so much (Jan van der Aa)  (Прочитано 5305 раз)
traven
Privileged user
пользователь

« : 29 Январь 2017, 16:24 » Процитировать

Прошу проверить мой транскрипт на видео Why I like Shenzhen so much.

****************************************************************************************************

Hello, Jan here in Shenzhen and today I'm gonna talk a little bit about the city that
I like the most. I've been over ninety countries and people are surprised if I say
Shenzhen is one of the most favorites … is one of my favorite cities in the world.
It's in a top 5 issue, maybe it's even in a top 3.  And why is that? Well,
I sure you can see, I'm in Shenzhen right now and behind me you can see [ ди ] …
I miss you where it is of a dance to Pingan. I think it's called the Pingan Financial
Center, 600 meters height, here in Futian District in Shenzhen. So, why do I like  
this city so much? I think the only one reason for that and that's the energy. When
I came here for the first time it's not only Shenzhen. It's also in Beijing and in
Shanghai. [ неразборчиво ] can really feel the energy of this city, you can see it
growing every time you come here. I come to … I [ неразборчиво ] Shenzhen at
least once for year and every time you can see changes.  

****************************************************************************************************

Инструкция по сохранению видео с сайта YouTube на компьютер - в WORD-формате (кнопка "Загрузить в браузере").
« Последнее редактирование: 29 Январь 2017, 23:06 от traven » Записан
Lina-Li
пользователь

« Ответ #1 : 07 Май 2017, 16:01 » Процитировать

о я тож смотрела это видео, но в транскрипте не шарю
Sergei Troizky
Privileged user
пользователь

docendo discimus

« Ответ #2 : 14 Май 2017, 01:13 » Процитировать

Удалено автором.
« Последнее редактирование: 14 Май 2017, 01:16 от Sergei Troizky » Записан
Sergei Troizky
Privileged user
пользователь

docendo discimus

« Ответ #3 : 14 Май 2017, 01:15 » Процитировать

Прошу проверить мой транскрипт на видео Why I like Shenzhen so much.

Hello, it's Jan here in Shenzhen and today I'm gonna talk a little bit about the cities that I like the most. I've been over ninety countries and   people are surprised if I say
Shenzhen is one of the most favorites … is one of my favorite cities in the world.
It's in a top 5 issue, maybe it's even in a top 3.  And why is that? Well,
I sure as you can see, I'm in Shenzhen right now and behind me you can see [ ди ] …
I miss you where it is let me see where is it. of a dance It's over there to Pingan[/s] неразборчиво. I think it's called the Pingan Financial
Center, 600 meters height high, here in Futian District in Shenzhen. So, why do I like  
this city so much? I think the there is only one reason for that and that's the energy. When
I came here for the first time it's not only in Shenzhen. It's also in Beijing and in
Shanghai. [ неразборчиво ] They can really feel the energy of this city, you can see it
growing every time you come here. I come to … I [ неразборчиво ] Shenzhen at
least once for year and every time you can see changes.  

Инструкция по сохранению видео с сайта YouTube на компьютер - в WORD-формате (кнопка "Загрузить в браузере").
traven
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #4 : 14 Май 2017, 19:54 » Процитировать

Спасибо. Сергей!
Страниц: [1] Ответ Печать 
« предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Перейти в:  
+ Быстрый ответ

Для прикрепления файлов нажмите на кнопку