Все для тех, кому нужен английский язык!

Развлечения и отдых

Общение | Конкурсы | Афиша | Коллекции | Копилка

Форум | Ищу репетитора | Разговорные клубы

24 Апрель 2024, 05:13

Добро пожаловать, Гость.

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы оставить сообщение.
Начало Помощь Поиск Правила форума Войти Регистрация
forum.englishteacher.ru  |  Английский язык  |  Грамматика и трудности перевода (Модераторы: А. Л., A.K.L.)  |  Транскрипт на Reading Perverted YouTube Comments (Raya) « предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Страниц: [1] Ответ Печать
Автор Тема: Транскрипт на Reading Perverted YouTube Comments (Raya)  (Прочитано 8025 раз)
traven
Privileged user
пользователь

« : 26 Ноябрь 2016, 16:01 » Процитировать

Прошу проверить мой транскрипт на видео Reading Perverted YouTube Comments (Raya)

*****************************************************************************************************

I wore [ неразборчиво ] a plastic tiara that I got in the McDonald's kids [ неразборчиво ]. That's my life.
Hey, guys! It's Raya. And welcome to “Raya reacts”. To you, guys, that were all asking in [ неразборчиво ]
make video who reacting this things, reacting to [ неразборчиво ] videos or comments or anything like that.

So, I decided today I was going to react to some of the crazy perverted comments that I'd got.
So, the first comment come to Mr.Memo712 and he says “I came for the nipples”.
That’s nice. That you came for that.

Sergei Troizky
Privileged user
пользователь

docendo discimus

« Ответ #1 : 26 Ноябрь 2016, 18:00 » Процитировать

I am wearing a plastic tiara that I got in the McDonald's kids menu That's my life.
Hey, guys! It's Raya. And welcome to “Raya reacts”. To you, guys, who's always asking me to make videos who reacting to things, reacting to viral videos or comments or anything like that.

So, I decided today I was going to react to some of the crazy perverted comments that I get.
So, the first comment comes from Mr. Memo712 and he says “I came for the nipples”.
That’s nice. That you came for that.
« Последнее редактирование: 26 Ноябрь 2016, 18:22 от Sergei Troizky » Записан
Vasilisa90
пользователь

« Ответ #2 : 28 Ноябрь 2016, 09:42 » Процитировать

о спасибо! тоже гляну! что-то интересное?
traven
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #3 : 29 Ноябрь 2016, 12:49 » Процитировать

Спасибо, Сергей!

Записал продолжение.

*** 0-32 *********************************************************************************************

But no nipples here. So. Sorry?

The next comment comes from Fred Jones and he says “Can I see your feet?” and this
wouldn’t [ неразборчиво ] me have as much and feet didn’t have almost thirty [ самс ] up.
This is mean that thirty different people want to see my feet. I hope [ найн ], cause it's
very weird.
Sergei Troizky
Privileged user
пользователь

docendo discimus

« Ответ #4 : 29 Ноябрь 2016, 23:15 » Процитировать

Спасибо, Сергей!

Записал продолжение.

*** 0-32 *********************************************************************************************

But no nipples here. So. Sorry?

The next comment comes from Fred Jones and he says “Can I see your feet?” and this
wouldn’t bother me half as much if he didn’t have almost thirty thumbs up.
Does this mean that thirty different people want to see my feet? I hope not, that's
very weird.

« Последнее редактирование: 30 Ноябрь 2016, 00:44 от Sergei Troizky » Записан
traven
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #5 : 30 Ноябрь 2016, 14:13 » Процитировать

Написал последнюю часть видео.

*** 0-52 *********************************************************************************************

If only thirty people [ неразборчиво ] all of my subscribers have a feet .. foot fetish. That's
still to may for me to be comfortable with. I'm not show you, guys, my feet for X.

Next comment comes from nguanlee. I bet you gets pronounce strong [ вэп ] whatever. And
they say “Where is your boobs”. Ah! They’re right there. Scared me if I lost them again.

Justin Yakimchuk says “Sexy as shit”. That’s not that sexy. This is one of those things when
I'm not share [ неразборчиво ] compliment or insult.

Sexy as shit. Unless you find shit sexy and mean it as compliment which is nice but weird. Who
knew that so many teenage boys had weird fetishes. I don't like [ эмау ] in internet comments. Me …

SmileaceStudios said “blowjob eyes equals it’s when a woman with beautiful eyes is giving oral
pleasure to a man”. I don’t think that’s what it means. Because I mean what if  like seven year old
woman has really nice eyes. Think about that. Just implant it to your mind. For a second. Damn!

The video where we talked about blowjob eyes. Surprisingly, I didn’t care that many perverted
comments. It was more each persons unique and special and individual. Definition for what exactly
blowjob eyes are. I still don’t know. To these days, so.

Alexander Sommer said “You have a nice ass”. Not, really. But thank you for the compliment. [ ишь ]

Your smiley face makes me hate your comment a little ass. Also in disclaimer for this video this is in
no way going to be a serious and if it's going to be even like a sort of many serious it might be like
one [ сэвэри ] few months. So, please, only use these videos an excuse to comment a bunch of
perverted things you wanna be in a video. Because I’m just gonna hate you.

The last of these beautifull comments comes from WshCapitalFan, they say “I’ll ride on YOUR ass,
wait, what? jk, Raya, your hair looks great”. You rode on my ass, but I don’t understand how you do
that. My donkey, you can ride on him. He doesn’t like when people ride on him, so. If you want to ride
on my ass, you might get kicked off. I’m glad you like my hair [ неразборчиво ].

Anyways, I hope you, guys, [ неразборчиво ] “Raya reacts” video and I will talk to you, guys, later.
Till the [ неразборчиво ] gone gamer..
« Последнее редактирование: 02 Декабрь 2016, 22:14 от traven » Записан
Sergei Troizky
Privileged user
пользователь

docendo discimus

« Ответ #6 : 05 Декабрь 2016, 02:15 » Процитировать

Написал последнюю часть видео.

*** 0-52 *********************************************************************************************

If only thirty people out of all of my subscribers have a feet .. foot fetish. That's
still too many for me to be comfortable with. I'm not showing you, guys, my feet, for X.

Next comment comes from nguanlee. I bet you gets pronounce strong [ вэп ] but whatever. And they say “Where is your boob?”. Ah! They’re right there. Scared me if I lost them again.

Justin Yakimchuk says “Sexy as shit”. That’s not that sexy. This is one of those things when
I'm not sure if it's like a compliment or an insult.

Sexy as shit. Unless you find shit sexy and mean it as compliment which is nice but weird. Who
knew that so many teenage boys had weird fetishes. They only come out in Internet comments. Me …

SmileaceStudios said “blowjob eyes equals it’s when a woman with beautiful eyes is giving oral
pleasure to a man”. I don’t think that’s what it means. Because and if I would get a seven year old woman, has really nice eyes. Think about that. Just implant it into your mind. For a second. Damn it!

The video where I talked about blowjob eyes. Surprisingly, I didn’t get that many perverted comments. It was more each person's unique and special and individual. Definition for what exactly blowjob eyes are. I still don’t know. To these days, so.

Alexander Sommer said “You have a nice ass”. Not, really. But thank you for the compliment....

Your smiley face makes me hate your comment a little ass. Also in disclaimer for this video this is in
no way going to be a serious and if it's going to be even like a sort of many serious it might be like
once every few months. So, please, only use these videos an excuse to comment a bunch of
perverted things you wanna be in a video. Because I’m just gonna hate you.

The last of these beautifull comments comes from WshCapitalFan, they say “I’ll ride on YOUR ass,
wait, what? jk, Raya, your hair looks great”. You wanna ride on my ass, but I don’t understand how you do
that. My donkey, you can ride on him. He doesn’t like when people ride on him, so. If you wanted to ride
on my ass, you might get kicked off. I’m glad you like my hair though.

Anyways, I hope you, guys, like this “Raya reacts” video and I will talk to you, guys, later.
Till then- XoXo GirlGoneGamer.

« Последнее редактирование: 05 Декабрь 2016, 06:14 от Sergei Troizky » Записан
Страниц: [1] Ответ Печать 
« предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Перейти в:  
+ Быстрый ответ

Для прикрепления файлов нажмите на кнопку