Все для тех, кому нужен английский язык!

Развлечения и отдых

Общение | Конкурсы | Афиша | Коллекции | Копилка

Форум | Ищу репетитора | Разговорные клубы

29 Март 2024, 15:19

Добро пожаловать, Гость.

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы оставить сообщение.
Начало Помощь Поиск Правила форума Войти Регистрация
forum.englishteacher.ru  |  Английский язык  |  Speak English (Модератор: A.K.L.)  |  Let's discuss our favourite movie? « предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Страниц: 1 [2] Ответ Печать
Автор Тема: Let's discuss our favourite movie?  (Прочитано 46459 раз)
Max F1
пользователь

« Ответ #20 : 26 Октябрь 2012, 23:21 » Процитировать

Hi, all. recently i see less and less interesting films, but one indeed impressed me. I think that film is called "repentance", but i don't know exactly as it is called in English. it's Georgian film produced in 1984. i suppose this film worth for watching.
slar
пользователь

« Ответ #21 : 29 Октябрь 2012, 14:03 » Процитировать

Hello evrybody!
Please, forgive me for my bad english, I am just a beginner. Yesterday I've seen  Shadowland by Ricchard Attenborough. I think it is a very big fortune to see the move like that in our days. Especially by TV. ))
Olea
пользователь

« Ответ #22 : 02 Ноябрь 2012, 15:13 » Процитировать

I'm crazy about "A Nightmare on Elm Street"))))Freddy Krueger is my favorite character)

Weird) I hope that he’s not your role model! ab
Olea
пользователь

« Ответ #23 : 02 Ноябрь 2012, 15:38 » Процитировать

hello Liana777 and to  all.. well,  my favourite movies  are  thrillers,  horror films,  and comedies. ex.. Wrong Turn parts 1,2,3,4.

Wrong Turn is a classical scary movie featuring inbred hillbilly cannibals. It scared me half to death until I saw 30 Days of Night that killed me finally. Btw, the sequels of Wrong Turn turned out to be mere trash.
121Avrora121
пользователь

121Aurora121

« Ответ #24 : 05 Ноябрь 2012, 02:39 » Процитировать

Did you see 'The Skeleton Key'?
It's kinds 'Wow'! IMO
Olea
пользователь

« Ответ #25 : 07 Ноябрь 2012, 14:16 » Процитировать

It's kinds 'Wow'! IMO

Yeah, I did. I was a bit disappointed with that the ghost did make it into her body. It’s so sad when movies don’t end happily for the characters.   ak
121Avrora121
пользователь

121Aurora121

« Ответ #26 : 08 Ноябрь 2012, 17:14 » Процитировать

It's kinds 'Wow'! IMO

Yeah, I did. I was a bit disappointed with that the ghost did make it into her body. It’s so sad when movies don’t end happily for the characters.   ak

Yes, not typical "American-Holliwoodian " happy-end-type of movie  bq
But still, it keeps you on the edge of your chair.
Olea
пользователь

« Ответ #27 : 10 Ноябрь 2012, 11:30 » Процитировать

It's kinds 'Wow'! IMO

Yes, not typical "American-Holliwoodian " happy-end-type of movie  bq
But still, it keeps you on the edge of your chair.

Well, yeah, quite true! Though surprise endings might be meant to grab the attention of the audience I still expect that the goodies get out of the trouble safely. You know, for that anxiety that such movies give me I kind of hope for some relief. But since it’s quite boring when everything goes the same way some twist can be quite good.

BTW, what is it you like and what is it you don’t in scary movies? I like it when it keeps me anxious but I DO NOT like when it’s a slasher movie with too much gore like Texas Jigsaw Massacre. But (though it might seem a little too shallow) I honestly like watching vampire movies and that kind of movies with young people travelling though a remote country and stuff like that. They make my day when I’m bored (weird, ain't it?).  bk 
121Avrora121
пользователь

121Aurora121

« Ответ #28 : 12 Ноябрь 2012, 17:57 » Процитировать

[/quote]

BTW, what is it you like and what is it you don’t in scary movies? I like it when it keeps me anxious but I DO NOT like when it’s a slasher movie with too much gore like Texas Jigsaw Massacre. But (though it might seem a little too shallow) I honestly like watching vampire movies and that kind of movies with young people travelling though a remote country and stuff like that. They make my day when I’m bored (weird, ain't it?).  bk 

[/quote]

Well... I don't like vampire movies AT ALL. Never watch them. Never ever touch the vampire  books, either. Just not my thing.I prefer action-mystery movies or something like "The Mentalist", "Person of Interest", "Transporter".
Sometimes I crave for psychological movies, like 'Shutter Island' or 'A Beautiful Mind'
So I would say it depends. I don't mind to watch a good comedy or a romance movie, too. 
Olea
пользователь

« Ответ #29 : 13 Ноябрь 2012, 19:11 » Процитировать

[/quote]

Well... I don't like vampire movies AT ALL. Never watch them. Never ever touch the vampire  books, either. Just not my thing.I prefer action-mystery movies or something like "The Mentalist", "Person of Interest", "Transporter".
Sometimes I crave for psychological movies, like 'Shutter Island' or 'A Beautiful Mind'
So I would say it depends. I don't mind to watch a good comedy or a romance movie, too. 
[/quote]

Yeah, I see. Well, to sum up my preferences I think I’m more into attention-grabbing and breath-taking movies watching which you never get bored. I’m not a big movie watcher though. I almost never remember the names of the cast and stuff. To be honest I mostly watch movies to kill time or get some fun.  bp  So what’s your reason to watch movies?
Btw, what’s that you don’t like about vampire movies the most (you don't have to cite Twilight which is beyond worthless by any means bm)?
121Avrora121
пользователь

121Aurora121

« Ответ #30 : 14 Ноябрь 2012, 00:36 » Процитировать

Olea,
I have already mentioned that vampires are kinda 'not my friends', or in other words we are not in the same league. ab)
It's just not my type of books or movies.
I don't like 'bloody' stuff.
As I said, I like mysteries. Right now I am reading Michael Connelly book. I like his novels.  He is a famouse author of detective novels and other crime fiction. "The  Lincoln Lawyer" movie based on his novel. Did you see it? I like the book better, though. Now I am reading his "The Drop".
You write "I’m not a big movie watcher though"
Likewise.
Give me a book any day. But I like some TV shows. I have already told you about "The Mentalist", "Law and Order", "Hawaii Five O", NCIS...
This sort of thing.
I don't kill time. I just don't have enough of it, frankly speaking.
But I do go to the movie theater from time to time, if the preview is catchy and I feel like it. Not very often, though.
And this Twilight ... it's for teens. I am not a teen any more. ab)

yashcenter
пользователь

« Ответ #31 : 15 Июль 2015, 13:17 » Процитировать

My favourite is Chronicles of Narnia, it's perfect if you like fantasy movies with beautiful grafics.
Funny198
пользователь

« Ответ #32 : 30 Ноябрь 2015, 12:31 » Процитировать

I love the film "Wild'. The film is based on the book 'Wild'. Has anyone read it?
USAman
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #33 : 24 Апрель 2016, 03:13 » Процитировать

Lost, Star Trek, Despaired Wives,  One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Seven Samurai, Léon: The Professional, Once Upon a Time in America, Gone with the Wind, The Sixth Sense, Stalker, Groundhog Day, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Rome, Battlestar Galactica, Babilon 5, Spartacus: Gods of the Arena, Spartacus: War of the Damned, Coupling, Futurama, Fringe, Person of Interest, K-Pax, Sleeping Beauty, The Borgias, ...
Страниц: 1 [2] Ответ Печать 
« предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Перейти в:  
+ Быстрый ответ

Для прикрепления файлов нажмите на кнопку