Все для тех, кому нужен английский язык!

Развлечения и отдых

Общение | Конкурсы | Афиша | Коллекции | Копилка

Форум | Ищу репетитора | Разговорные клубы

20 Апрель 2024, 10:39

Добро пожаловать, Гость.

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы оставить сообщение.
Начало Помощь Поиск Правила форума Войти Регистрация
forum.englishteacher.ru  |  Английский язык  |  Speak English (Модератор: A.K.L.)  |  Let's discuss our favourite movie? « предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Страниц: [1] 2 Ответ Печать
Автор Тема: Let's discuss our favourite movie?  (Прочитано 46984 раз)
LIANA777
пользователь

« : 09 Август 2012, 11:07 » Процитировать

Hello everyone!
Let's talk about our favourite movies. What category of movies do you prefer? Maybe, it's horror films, thrillers, comedies or romantic films? Or, maybe, it depends of your mood?))
Lerah
пользователь

« Ответ #1 : 10 Август 2012, 11:31 » Процитировать

Oh, I prefer comedies and romantic films. The last film i watched is "Fifth Avenue, 5 A. M." It's the best film i've ever seen.  Audrey Hepburn is gorgeous!
PS: sorry for my english:D
LIANA777
пользователь

« Ответ #2 : 10 Август 2012, 12:03 » Процитировать

I like Audrey Hepbern very much. She was very beautiful woman and a model of women beauty)
As for me my preferences in movies are depend on my mood) Most of all I like romantic comedies. Recently I have seen Spanish movie named Three metros above the sky. I was very impressioned by this film. It combines in it the first and true love, that is so hard to find in our world nowadays.

By the way, your English is quite well. Did you see the theme on this forum about making mistakes?) We're all making mistakes, but soon I hope we raise our language level by practice in it))
:) :) :)
Privileged user
пользователь

M.Zara

« Ответ #3 : 10 Август 2012, 12:45 » Процитировать

I like all categories. My favourute films are "Only hope"(this is a film about love story) and "Karate pacan"( Sorry I don't know how to say it in english.)
Olegas123
пользователь

« Ответ #4 : 10 Август 2012, 21:45 » Процитировать

Hello Liana777, my favourite movie is Harry Potter and The orden of the phoenix. Most of all i like fantasy films. Also i like comedy or funny films.
Passerculus
пользователь

« Ответ #5 : 19 Август 2012, 16:08 » Процитировать

I like various movies and Harry Potter too ab
Jonson
пользователь

« Ответ #6 : 27 Август 2012, 12:25 » Процитировать

hello Liana777 and to  all.. well,  my favourite movies  are  thrillers,  horror films,  and comedies. ex.. Wrong Turn parts 1,2,3,4.
Pinta
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #7 : 27 Август 2012, 13:25 » Процитировать

"Karate pacan"
The Karate Kid will be OK. That's the original title.

Well, as for me, I watch movies about school from time to time. It was a reveal for me to watcn Entre les murs. But without doubt Russian school films are the best.
MDanova
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #8 : 27 Август 2012, 15:42 » Процитировать

I can't say I know a lot about movies, but I have a few favourites I've already learnt by heart ab Among them are some Soviet comedies, "Twister" (1996), "Jurassic Park" (all the parts) and several others.
mirock
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #9 : 30 Август 2012, 13:13 » Процитировать

Forrest Gump - it is a great movie - really cool stuff.
This one from them, which I can watch more one time. Maybe yet Escape from Shawshank, Green mile, Indiana Jones and series like Romancing The Stone with Douglas, Turner and De Vito. Though, it is hard for me to remember all from those film which I like here. Too much of them.
« Последнее редактирование: 30 Август 2012, 13:24 от mirock » Записан
Irene1992
пользователь

« Ответ #10 : 30 Август 2012, 23:31 » Процитировать

I'm crazy about "A Nightmare on Elm Street"))))Freddy Krueger is my favorite character)
mirock
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #11 : 01 Сентябрь 2012, 11:27 » Процитировать

I'm crazy about "A Nightmare on Elm Street"))))Freddy Krueger is my favorite character)

Very interesting taste bm

You are realy romantic person ad
bonia
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #12 : 04 Сентябрь 2012, 10:11 » Процитировать

I like a lot of films. But now I prefer watching films in English. I hope that it will help me in my studies . The BBC films are great: Midsomer Murders, for example. I adore the main chararter- Barnaby. These films are so English.
tsar
пользователь

« Ответ #13 : 07 Сентябрь 2012, 11:05 » Процитировать

Hello LIANA777!

Most of all I like phantasy and phantastic films. My favourite film is "The Lord of the Rings". I read the book in several days and I think this movie is one of the best screen versions ever made.
mirock
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #14 : 09 Сентябрь 2012, 13:29 » Процитировать

I like a lot of films. But now I prefer watching films in English. I hope that it will help me in my studies . The BBC films are great: Midsomer Murders, for example. I adore the main chararter- Barnaby. These films are so English.

I watch movie on english with this purpose too. What sourses you used?

I know only watch32 and it not enough. Suggest me please.
mirock
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #15 : 09 Сентябрь 2012, 13:31 » Процитировать

Hello LIANA777!

Most of all I like phantasy and phantastic films. My favourite film is "The Lord of the Rings". I read the book in several days and I think this movie is one of the best screen versions ever made.

That's not bad one, but only one time.
mirock
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #16 : 09 Сентябрь 2012, 13:32 » Процитировать

I remember yet one of the best. Bourne series with Matt Daemon. I saw it seversl times.
tsar
пользователь

« Ответ #17 : 10 Сентябрь 2012, 12:24 » Процитировать

This summer I watched the last film of trilogy about Batman: "The Dark Knight Rises" by Cristopher Nolan.

I am not a fan of Batman. I watched old films on TV with Michael Keaton ("Batman", "Batman Returns"), Val Kilmer ("Batman Forever") and George Clooney ("Batman and Robin"). Previous two Nolan's films ("Batman Begins", "The Dark Knight") I also watched on TV,  but "The Dark Knight Rises" really impressed me.

Generally, Nolan's trilogy very distinguishes from ealier films: it is much closer to real life, there is almost no clear difference between goodnes and evil.

Incredible movie.
A.n.e.t
пользователь

« Ответ #18 : 11 Сентябрь 2012, 16:14 » Процитировать

Hello Liana777, my favourite movie is Harry Potter and The orden of the phoenix. Most of all i like fantasy films. Also i like comedy or funny films.

Hi, all!
If you like Harry Potter movies, I advise you to read books about Harry Potter in english. They are very interesting and easy for read. As for me now I've started to read the sixth book - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

And also I like to watch films... I have a lot of favourite films, but among the recently watched films I advise all of you the movie "1+1". It based on a real story.
-TimeLord-
пользователь

« Ответ #19 : 20 Октябрь 2012, 16:28 » Процитировать

OOOh has anyone seen the SAW movies? those r amazing!!! (not for people with a weak stomach thought)

i guess a more 'family-friendly' one wud be Doctor Who or something. Its a tv show but its brilliant and very cleverly done.
Страниц: [1] 2 Ответ Печать 
« предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Перейти в:  
+ Быстрый ответ

Для прикрепления файлов нажмите на кнопку